We offer the FlexNT for £300
(£100 deposit required)
The FlexNT NFC RFID Microchip Implant is one of our next generation, high performance, RFID and NFC compliant transponders. The flexNT is coated in USP Class VI, ISO 10993 tested biopolymer which gives it an extremely thin profile and flexible structure suitable for installation just about anywhere.
- 13.56MHz ISO14443A & NFC Type 2 NTAG216 RFID chip
- 8x22x0.4mm flexible biopolymer package
- Fully NFC Type 2 compliant – compatible with all NFC devices
- ISO14443A – compatible with all ISO14443A RFID systems
About the FlexNT
– The biopolymer is ISO 10993 and USP Class IV tested and certified, however the final product has not been tested post-processing, meaning material changes during processing could render the final product unsafe in some way. Testing is planned for later, however beta testers have had the flexNT since April 2016 and report no issues. Dangerous Things founder and CEO Amal Graafstra underwent the first installation of a flex line device (a flexNT beta) on 03/02/2016 above the second metacarpal of the ring finger of his left hand. So far the installation has healed excellently and there are no signs of rejection or irritation at the installation site.
– There is no “preferred” location for installation of a flexNT. Customers are free to install the flexNT into any area of the body their installation professional is comfortable with, as long as it is in the fascia layer between dermis and muscle tissue. Even though we use images which suggest installation above the second metacarpal of one of the fingers, it is not an ideal location for such a device. Fingers are filled with tendons, nerve bundles, and very important things all packed into a very tight space. We urge you to think about easier locations like the back of the hand or in the arm/wrist.
Information and videos courtesy of DT.com