IMPORTANT! This chip implant has been superseded by the NExT implant – available now!
This microchip can interact with your phone, car, motorbike, security doors and more!
This can be re-written and used with any NFC capable device.
In your one-hour appointment with us, we will show you the basics of how to program your chip and some important safety features like password protection. This implant works well with any Android phone, but we don’t recommend using iPhones for reasons explained here. You can, however, buy a USB NFC reader/writer to use with your laptop or PC instead.
NFC compatible Android apps can be found in the Google Play store here.
- 13.56MHz ISO14443A & NFC Type 2 compliant NTAG216 RFID chipset
- 7 byte UID and 880 bytes of user read/write memory
- Unlimited memory reads. Rated for 100,000 writes per memory block
- Encased in a 2mm by 12mm USP grade lead-free Schott 8625 bioglass casing
- No Parylene C or porous polypropylene “anti-migration” coating means easy removal/replacement
The xNT microchip implant insertion takes less than 10 seconds via a needle syringe delivery system.
Video here – GRAPHIC WARNING!
The insertion hole is normally fully closed 2-3 days later and the swelling will dissipate over 2 weeks.
The insertion scar is usually completely invisible by 2 months.