IMPORTANT! This chip implant has been superseded by the NExT implant – available now!
Compatible with older digital locks and are ideal for use with door entry systems (universities, gyms, parking garages, front door, safes). These are also available at 134KHz.
This cannot be utilised by NFC smartphones or devices. If you are looking for the NFC compatible implant then you need our NFC Implant.
The chip uses RFID technology (Radio Frequency Identification) and this only works within a short distance (around 5mm). This chip cannot be used to track people, or for any other form of surveillance. It is not possible.
- 125KHz ATA5577 programmed as EM4299 / EM4102 day
- Pre-programmed with a unique 40bit ID number
- Contained in 2x12mm cylindrical bio-compatible unbreakable glass
- Read / Write ATA5577 provides “tag emulation” and “Cloning” options
- Works with many older digital door locks and RFID read / write devices
RFID microchip implant insertion takes less than 10 seconds via a needle syringe delivery system.
The insertion hole is normally fully closed 2-3 days later and the swelling will dissipate over 2 weeks.
The insertion scar is usually completely invisible by 2 months.