The FlexNT NFC RFID Microchip Implant is one of our next generation, high performance, RFID and NFC compliant transponders. The flexDF is coated in USP Class VI, ISO 10993 tested biopolymer which gives it an extremely thin profile and semi-flexible structure suitable for installation just about anywhere.
This implant is £350 with a £100 deposit required in advance on booking the appointment.
- 13.56MHz ISO14443A & NFC Type 4 DESFire EV1 RFID chip
- 10x22x0.5mm flexible biopolymer implant package
- Fully NFC Type 4 compliant – compatible with all NFC devices
- ISO14443A – compatible with all ISO14443A RFID systems
Things to know about this implant
– The biopolymer is ISO 10993 and USP Class IV tested and certified, however the final product has not been tested post-processing, meaning material changes during processing could render the final product unsafe in some way. Testing is planned for later, however beta testers will be installing untested products.
– Dangerous Things founder and CEO Amal Graafstra underwent the first installation of a flex line device (a flexNT beta) on 03/02/2016 above the second metacarpal of the ring finger of his left hand. So far the installation has healed excellently and there are no signs of rejection or irritation at the installation site.
– Customers are free to install the flexDF into any area of their body. Even though we use images which suggest installation above the second metacarpal of one of the fingers, it is not an ideal location for such a device. At 10mm, the flexDF is wide, and fingers are filled with tendons, nerve bundles, and very important things all packed into a very tight space. Beta testers are free to choose a location, we just urge you to think about locations like the back of the hand or in the arm.